Patagonia All Seasons Hemp Canvas Apron
This sturdy, all-purpose work and shop apron is made from our lightweight, durable and breathable All Seasons Hemp Canvas, with no break-in required. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from highly abrasion-resistant, lightweight and supple 9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton canvas
- Drop-in utility pocket on upper chest with pencil sleeve; two large front pockets for tools or fasteners
- Raises or lowers the apron for a customizable fit
- Ties in back to keep loose ends out of the way. Customizable fit.
- Reinforced for extra durability
- 377 g (13.3 oz)
9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.