For a couple of nights when moving from hut to hut or truly covering some ground, this 36-liter pack features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps, plus a frame that supports heavier loads, for going the distance in comfort. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Fast Rate Shipping
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3 business days (up to 5 business days for remote addresses)
Select Size and Color
Made of Recycled Materials
Built of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder Straps
Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day Wear
Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Versatile Hip Belt
On-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
Sleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
Rain cover included; pack volume is 36 liters
Lid and internal security pockets zip to keep items safe
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
992 g (2 lbs 3 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Shell, boot and rain cover fabrics have a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Frame: Foam back panel with spring steel perimeter support
992 g (35 oz)
23.5" x 12" x 10.5"
36L (2258 cu in)