Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 40L
Whether you’re trying a route on the south face of Denali or heading into the Karakoram, when conditions dictate a need for additional gear or an overnight kit, this backpack expands to handle the load.
- Lightweight, bomber, tear- and abrasion-resistant CORDURA® nylon/polyester ripstop
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal
- High-density foam back panel gives pack structure and helps to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Padded hip belt can be removed to create a simple webbing hip belt
- Ice-axe carry system accommodates a wide assortment of axes
- Daisy chains on front provide lashing options; compression straps on sides help manage different-sized loads; zippered pocket on lid offers easy access to small items
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 920 g (2 lb 0.5 oz)
5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coatingView The Footprint Chronicles
920 g (2 lb 0.5 oz)
S/M: 12" x 22.5" x 7
L/XL: 12" x 23.5" x 7"
40L (2441 cu in)