Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Bibs
Insulated baby snow bibs offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection with a soft, comfy polyester lining and a grow-fit feature in the pants.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Straps have low-profile adjustment for growth spurts, comfort and flexibility
- Deep center-front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Elasticized back waist has less bulk for easy movement
- Zippered stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull
- Articulated knees; nylon fabric at the hem and inside lower leg for durability; internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pants from riding up
- Grow-fit feature in legs adds two inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.