Patagonia Black Hole® Pack 25L
A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with a tough 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Air-mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- 650 g (1 lb 6.9 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
650 g (1 lb 6.9 oz)
22" x 10.5" x 5.5"
25L (1,526 cu in)
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.