Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water is made from 50–100% recycled content with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Patagonia tech tees keep kids comfortable in conditions ranging from cool to hot with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Recycled Polyester Jersey FabricQuick-drying stretch fabric is made with 50-100% recycled content, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
Minimal StitchingMinimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
Set-In SleevesSet-in sleeves for freedom of movement and a great fit
50+ UPF50+ UPF sun protection
Original ArtworkPatagonia graphics are original works created both by our designers as well as freelance creatives
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight102 g (3.6 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.