Patagonia Boys' Long-Sleeved Graphic Organic T-Shirt
A long-sleeved boys’ tee for everyday wear made from 100% organic cotton. Screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- 100% organic cotton fabric feels soft to the touch and provides a great fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artists by color code: Patagonia original art (FRCO, PLCL, PLOG, PLMG), Lance Rea (FRGH), Sam Larson (LSTC), Geoff McFetridge (UNSB), Andrew Holder (SORS)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
4-oz 100% organic cotton.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.