Patagonia Boys' Snowshot Jacket
Our premium ski/boarding jacket for boys, the Snowshot Jacket is fully featured with sophisticated style lines and soft, supple fabric; the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers more mobility and less bulk. For an extra season of wear, the sleeves have our grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (47% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet
- Removable three-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof, center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered zipper chest pocket has bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper; handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches; tapered sleeve cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closure. Internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps into jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Hand-me-down ID label
- 734 g (25.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (47% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.