Patagonia Boys' Snowshot Pants
Our premium ski/boarding pants for boys offer more mobility with less bulk. They have a waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell and are insulated with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet. For an extra season of wear, our grow-fit feature increases length by two inches.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell (47% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet
- For a great fit, the lined, fixed waistband is contoured and can be adjusted externally
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure. Two covered handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure. Secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot and keeps cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps under a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground when walking to and from the slopes
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2” for extended wear. Reflective logo on front knee
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 499 g (17.6 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (47% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Scuff guard: 6.8-oz 100% nylon.
Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Lining and gaiter fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.