For skiing, snowboarding and playing in the snow, these waterproof pants have a recycled polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell for wet-weather protection and 80-gram THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation to shield from the cold. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
H2No® Performance Standard; THERMOLITE® ECO92Waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled polyester; THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
Contoured, Fixed WaistbandSeams on the back yoke and the contoured, fixed waistband have reflective external adjustments; the waistband is lined with 100% polyester brushed tricot
Zippered Fly with Double-Snap Closure; Front PocketsZippered fly with double-snap closure; two front pockets secure with snaps
Articulated Knees and Inside Hem Scuff GuardsArticulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
Internal GaitersInternal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots and keep cold and snow out
Grow-Fit Feature; Hand-Me-Down ID LabelGrow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight519 g (18.3 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Scuff guards and inner legs: 2-layer, 7-oz 100% nylon oxford plain weave with a PU coating
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.