Patagonia Girls' Lunar Frost Jacket
This plush fleece jacket provides soft warmth in chilly weather. Made of silky, high-pile 100% polyester fleece (35% recycled) and lined with 100% polyester taffeta.
- Made of 100% polyester (35% recycled), this plush fleece is silky soft and warm
- Cozy, hip-length jacket has simple, straight style lines
- Warm, stand-up collar is tall in back and slightly tapered in front for comfort
- Full-length metal-looking zipper has wide grosgrain trim and a webbing zipper pull
- On-seam handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot
- Smooth polyester taffeta lining for easy on/off
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
11.8-oz 100% polyester (35% recycled) high-pile fleece.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta plain weave
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.