Patagonia Girls' Radiant Flux Jacket
Made of quick-wicking polyester/spandex fabric, this warm and stretchy multifunctional fleece can be worn on its own or under layers. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Midlayer warmth in a soft and stretchy polyester/spandex blend with a velour face and a grid back
- With feminine seaming on front and back; grid texture side panels and under arms; raglan seam detail on shoulders
- Double-layer collar with grid turned out at edge for structure and texture
- Zip-through collar has kissing-welt zipper cover and reflective pull
- Binding trim on sleeve openings, pocket edges and hem; thumb holes on cuffs
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 275 g (9.7 oz)
7.7-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex fleece with a velour face and a grid back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.