Patagonia Girls' Reversible Dream Song Hoody
Our hooded, reversible insulated jacket for cold city weather has a 100% polyester shell fabric on one side and high-pile fleece on the other.
- Quilted shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverses to a high-pile fleece side; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Quilted, three-panel hood has plush fleece turned out; snaps off and easily attaches to the reverse side of the jacket
- Zipper has reflective pull and garage at neck to prevent chin chafe; external wind flap has snap button closure
- Side-seam pockets on the shell side and zippered pockets on the fleece side
- Binding at the cuffs and hem keeps the cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label in pocket
- 556 g (1 lb 3.6 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fleece: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.