Light, sturdy and fully submersible duffel swallows monstrous amounts of gear and is 100% waterproof. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Hard-Working, Durable FabricMade from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester shoulder straps and lining
IPX-7 Rated BagFully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
Panel and Straps Do Not Absorb WaterAdjustable, hydrophobic shoulder straps double as a top grab handle and do not absorb or retain water
Lash PointsUniversal lash points offer multiple rigging options for shoulder straps and can be used as tie-down points
Internal Organizer PocketInternal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,010 g (2 lbs 4 oz)
- Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Shoulder straps: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
1010 g (2 lbs 3.6 oz oz)
33" x 15.75" x 16"
80L (4882 cu in)
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.