Patagonia Headway Wheeled Duffel Bag 35L
A simple yet burly world traveler sized to meet most airline carry-on requirements.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Large clamshell opening reveals a spacious main compartment with compression straps
- Telescoping handle and a stout wheelset make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on top, side and front panels for easy handling
- Internal frame collapses for easy storage
- Outside zippered pocket on front panel for small items
- Concealed ID tag holder
- 2926 g (6 lb. 13.2 oz.)
22 x 14 x 9.5
35L (2136 cu. in.)
Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.