Patagonia Houdini® Pants
A featherweight, weather-resistant emergency layer, engineered to fit both men and women. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Snapped pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Extended snap closure on lower cuffs allow for easy on/off over shoes
- P-6 woven reflective logo at back-right hip
- Unisex fit with wide waistband; extended sizes also available
- Wear over baselayers and light midlayers
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 108 g (3.8 oz)
Female model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.