Patagonia Hybrid Sleeping Bag - Regular
A weight-saving “elephant’s foot” sleeping bag with 850-fill-power Traceable Down insulation, built to be paired with a belay parka for the spartan bivies of minimalist alpine climbing.
- Ultralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop liner with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 850-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Paired with a high-alpine insulated jacket or parka, the hybrid sleeping bag becomes an ultralight backcountry sleep system
- Custom foot-box pattern eliminates dead space and bulk, maximizes warmth and affords ample room for movement
- Adjustable drawcord at waist for sealing in warmth
- Ultralight stuffsack included
- 490 g (1 lb 1.3 oz)
Shell: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Liner: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 850-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
Fits up to 6'. Fit is trim at the upper limit; for more room, order the next size. *carabiner not included
Traceable Down Insulation
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.