A weight-saving “elephant's foot” sleeping bag with 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down insulation, built to be paired with a belay parka for the spartan bivies of minimalist alpine climbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Pertex Quantum® Fabric Shell MaterialUltralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Houdini Fabric LinerFeatherweight 100% nylon ripstop liner with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Insulated with 850-Fill-Power Advanced Global Traceable Down850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
Part of an Ultralight Backcountry Sleep SystemPaired with a high-alpine insulated jacket or parka, the hybrid sleeping bag becomes an ultralight backcountry sleep system
Custom FootboxCustom footbox pattern eliminates dead space and bulk, maximizes warmth and affords ample room for movement
Handy Drawcord ClosureAdjustable drawcord at waist for sealing in warmth
Stuffsack IncludedUltralight stuffsack included
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight490 g (17.3 oz)
- Shell: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Liner: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.