Patagonia Infant Capilene® Set
This versatile, two-piece baby baselayer set is made of a moisture-managing 88% polyester/12% spandex blend that’s cozy and warm, and has a sueded back and wicking finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric has a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and a soft, sueded back
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitts to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room, knee patches and self-fabric cuffs
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Layers easily under midlayers and outerwear
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.