A wind-and water-resistant, reversible (print and solid sides) one-piece shell for babies insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) with a fleece-lined hood. The bunting’s generous length allows for maximum protection on-the-go. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and leg openings for a secure fit; hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends) and is lined with warm ¼"-pile fleece
- Fold-over covers protect hands and feet
- Long zipper has reflective webbing pull, wind flap and zipper garage for diaper changes; generous length helps keep extremities protected whether little ones are crawling, standing or sitting
- Inset leg panel allows for greater mobility, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side, which has contrast-color front pockets
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight272 g (9.6 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn