Warm, comfortable and durable, this neoprene-free kids’ wetsuit is made of stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content with a 100% recycled polyester interior lining. Best for water 55°–60° F/13°–16° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Made with Natural RubberStretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
All-Recycled, Solution-Dyed Linings with Water-Based GlueStretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior is 100% recycled polyester, exterior is 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex; solvent-free AquaA™ glue
Front-Zip DesignFloating front-zip with noncorroding Salmi® zipper provides easier entry and better seal; zipper is replaceable to extend suit’s lifespan
Durably BuiltAll seams are triple-glued and blindstitched; 100% internally taped
Key LoopEasy-access key loop included
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight907 g (32 oz)
- Torso/thighs: 3.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Arms/legs: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form