Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole® Backpack 26L
A versatile panel-loader with enough room for all of your essentials, the Lightweight Black Hole® Pack 26L is perfect as an extra pack for travel or as your light and simple daily driver.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access to your gear; large zippered stash pocket; stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration compatible
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 510 g (1 lb 2 oz)
7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
510 g (1 lb 2 oz)
18" x 11" x 7"
26L (1587 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.