Patagonia Linked Pack 28L
Our largest climbing pack for long days on the wall. Built with the burliest fabrics we could find to withstand abuse from short hauls and getting stuffed in chimneys.
- Made of a superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block moisture
- The easy-access top-loading design opens and closes with a quick drawcord closure
- Built with large, reinforced haul handles for clip-in security at belays and while hauling
- The top compression strap lets you cinch down the load or carry a rope or extra gear
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness provides all-day carrying comfort
- The exterior stash pocket has extra room for guidebooks
- An internal zippered stash pocket holds easily misplaced items; the internal sleeve is hydration-reservoir compatible
- 750 g (1 lb 10 oz)
Body: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
750 g (1 lbs 10.5 oz)
20" x 10" x 6.5"
28L (1709 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.