Patagonia Linked Pack 28L
Our largest climbing pack for long days on the wall. Built with the burliest fabrics we could find to withstand abuse from short hauls and getting stuffed in chimneys.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access top loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Large reinforced haul handles
- Top compression for load management or rope carry
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Exterior stash pocket with extra volume for guidebooks
- 750 g (1 lb 10.5 oz)
Body: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
750 g (1 lb 10.5 oz)
20" x 10" x 6.5"
28L (1709 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.