Patagonia Men's Cloud Ridge Jacket
The light and packable Cloud Ridge Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of 3-layer fabric making it ideal in wet and humid conditions.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell has 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh pockets sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap, and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.