Patagonia Men's Essential A/C® Boxer Briefs - 6"
Comfortable boxer briefs made of TENCEL® lyocell/spandex jersey and breathable recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with soft 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey and breathable 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex stretch micromesh fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- The no-fly, contoured pouch design provides friction-free support
- Micromesh gusset and contoured pouch provide extra airflow for increased breathability, comfort and quick-drying performance
- Impeccably crafted with flatlock seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- A bulk-free fit, with ergonomic shaping and patterning and stay-put leg design, keep the Essential A/C® Boxer Briefs from riding up or bunching
- The anti-roll comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- 85 g (3 oz)
Body: 5.7-oz 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey.
Pouch and gusset: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh with a wicking finish and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees that are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The eucalyptus wood pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde).
TENCEL lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric which can then be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.