Patagonia Men's Essential A/C® Boxer Briefs - 6"
Comfortable boxer briefs made of TENCEL® lyocell/spandex jersey and breathable recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with soft 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey and breathable 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex stretch micromesh fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- No-fly, contoured pouch provides friction-free support
- Mesh gusset and contoured pouch provide extra airflow for increased breathability, comfort and quick-drying performance
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming
- Ergonomic patterning and stay-put leg design won’t ride up or constrict
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 85 g (3 oz)
Body: 5.7-oz 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey.
Pouch and gusset: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and a wicking finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees that are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The eucalyptus wood pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde).
TENCEL lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric which can then be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.