Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Hoody
A warmer version of our classic Down Sweater, the Hi-Loft delivers exceptional comfort and warmth with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks wind and weather while resisting tears and abrasion
- Insulated with Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length center-front zipper with hooded zip-through collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket that serves as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and keep the sleeves secure; drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Hip length
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)View The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.