Patagonia Men's Hydro Cross Boxer Briefs - 7"
Designed to be worn under boardshorts, these soft, stretchy and quick-drying boxer briefs keep you supported and chafe-free in or out of the water. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from breathable, moisture-wicking and quick-drying 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex stretch fabric with an antimicrobial finish
- Ergonomic patterning with stay-put leg design that won’t ride up or constrict for comfort in and out of the surf
- Comfortable, nonchafing seaming and contoured no-fly pouch for friction-free support
- Anti-rolling waistband lies comfortably against the skin
- Inseam is 7"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
4.2-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex jersey.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.