A warm, versatile, waterproof/breathable insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/spandex plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 100-g (60-g in hood) THERMOLITE® polyester
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable, removable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof, polyurethane-coated zipper with zipper-garage chin guard; collar lined with microfleece for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; two side-entry handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,004 g (35.4 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-g (hood: 60-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn