Patagonia Men's Iron Forge Hemp® Canvas Insulated Overalls - Regular
Made from our innovative 12.9-oz Iron Forge Hemp™ canvas, which is 25% more abrasion resistant than conventional cotton duck canvas and needs no break-in, these rugged overalls keep you warm with quilted 60g Thermogreen® insulation. Features heavy-duty nylon double-denier reinforcements at main contact points; strategic pockets and handwarmers on the bib. The doubled knees have bottom openings that accommodate knee pads and allow easy cleanout. Ankle-to-thigh zipper/snap closure legs for easy on/off. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from strong and supple 12.9-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton cloth; quilted 60-g Thermogreen® insulation
- Adjustable suspenders; locker loop; zippered chest pocket for valuables with an added snap-closure pocket, pencil holder and handwarmer pockets
- Horizontal gussets on the deep front pockets for everyday-carry knives or tape measures; reinforced seat pockets; hammer loop
- Button-front adjustable waist and zippered fly
- The doubled knees have bottom openings that accommodate knee pads and allow easy clean out. Ankle-to-thigh zippered legs with snap closure cover for easy on/off. Reinforced double-denier nylon kick-plates on seat, knees and ankles
- Inseam is 32"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 2,067 g (72.9 oz)
12.9-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fair Trade Certified sewn
To accommodate a wide range of movement and layering, our Workwear styles have a generous cut. The pants fit true to waist size but are roomy through the legs. The jackets are bigger than most of our styles—especially around the shoulders and back. Folks who have a leaner build or don't wear multiple layers might want to order one size smaller than usual.
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.