A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, insulated jacket or fully-insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof/Breathable Shell with THERMOLITE® InsulationShell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta lined with ¼”-pile fleece; insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Shell DetailsShell: full- front zipper with exterior storm flap and interior wind flap; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, insulated hood; adjustable, two-snap cuffs; adjustable hem
Shell PocketsShell: internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey
Zip-Out Jacket DetailsDiamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with polyester taffeta
Zip-Out Jacket PocketsZip-out jacket: handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; zippered interior chest pocket
Jacket and Shell InterfaceZip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hip length
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,573 g (55.5 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.