Patagonia Men's Maple Grove Canvas Jacket
A warm, insulated, weather-resistant jacket made with stretch canvas lined with ¼"-pile polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent); lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closure
- Stowaway hood with zippered closure
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmers
- Bellows-style pleat on shoulders for increased range of motion
- Hip length and straight hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,154 g (40.7 oz)
Shell: 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece.
Hood lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.