Patagonia Men's Maple Grove Down Parka
A warm, weather-resistant parka made with stretch canvas and insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a blend of organic cotton and polyester and insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) for warmth and comfort
- Insulated two-way-adjustable, fixed hood
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and external storm flap secured with snap closures
- Zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-loading flap pockets with snap closures and side-entry handwarmers; internal zippered pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures
- Insulated high-loft draft collar
- Thigh length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,571 g (55.4 oz)
Body: 7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester solid stretch canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.