Packable, breathable, low-bulk insulated pants for cool conditions, ideal for layering under rain pants or bibs. The Nano Puff® Pants are so comfortable and warm, even when wet, that you’ll still be wearing them long after you’re off the water. Starting in 2020, we are transitioning our Nano Puff styles to PrimaLoft’s innovative 100% postconsumer recycled polyester insulation made with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, which provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Fabric Details100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Comfortable DesignElastic-back waistband for comfort and fit
Pocket DetailsTwo front slash pockets
Construction DetailsButton front and zippered fly
Security PocketReinforced seat with zippered security pocket
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight332 g (11.7 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 55-100% postconsumer recycled polyester; styles made for 2020 and beyond are produced with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.