Patagonia Men's Performance Twill Jeans - Regular
Durable, midweight 5-pocket pants built for a more active lifestyle made with a moisture-wicking/weather-resistant organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort stretch twill with a wicking finish that pulls moisture from the skin and repels water
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets; pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 454 g (16 oz)
7.5-oz 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester comfort stretch twill.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Knowing how conventional cotton is grown and denim is made, we’re out to change the industry. Patagonia® Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables us to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.