A classic trucker jacket lined with pile fleece for warmth and comfort; available in corduroy or denim. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Soft, Warm Fabric CombinationMade with 12-oz denim or 14-wale corduroy and lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta. Corduroy is made of 100% organic cotton; foam-dyed denim is a blend of 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ Pilot Cotton, 35% recycled cotton and 1% spandex
Two Chest PocketsTwo chest pockets close with flaps and snaps for security
Two Handwarmer PocketsTwo side-entry handwarmer pockets trimmed with twill tape protect your hands from wind and cold air
Snapped CuffsCuffs feel soft on the skin and each secures with a single metal snap to help keep drafts out
Hip LengthHip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight1,094 g (38.6 oz)
- Corduroy: 9.4-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy
- Denim: 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ Pilot Cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% recycled spandex foam-dyed denim
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation (sleeves): 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.