Patagonia Men's R1® Lite Yulex® Front-Zip Long-Sleeved Top
A light, stretchy and neoprene-free wetsuit top made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with 100% recycled polyester lining; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- All seams are triple glued and blindstitched; internally spot taped at high-stress areas
- Vertical front-zip entry with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper
- Fused-edge waist for lower profile
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility
- 522 g (1 lb 2.4 oz)
Body: 1.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facilityView The Footprint Chronicles
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.