A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit with easy back-zip entry, made of stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Suggested water temperatures: 60°–65° F/16°–18° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Made with Natural Rubber85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic, chlorine-free rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Warm Thermal LiningTorso/thighs have stretchy, solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex microgrid thermal lining that dries fast and minimizes weight
Solution-Dyed Recycled Polyester Lining and Water-Based GlueArms/legs have stretchy, solution-dyed 100% recycled polyester lining; stretchy, solution-dyed exterior is 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex; laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
Fully Seam Sealed100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued and internally taped
Durable and Flexible Knees and CuffsSupratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
Easy Entry Back-Zip DesignCenter-back zip with internal gasket prevents water entry for maximum comfort; easy-access internal key loop also included
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight1049 g (37 oz)
- Torso/thighs: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid
- Arms/legs: 2.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.