An ultrawarm contemporary jacket made of a 1/2” high pile Sherpa fleece, insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and lined with recycled polyester rip stop to block cold and wind.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Made of recycled polyester high pile Sherpa fleece shell and lined with a recycled polyester ripstop treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length, center-front zipper with zip-through collar
- Set-in sleeves
- Elastic smocking around the inside cuffs keeps out the chill
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Hip Length
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,191 g (42 oz)
- Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2” pile Sherpa fleece
- Lining: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fabric certified as bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700- fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com