Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Pullover
A warm, easy-wearing fleece pullover made of polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Chest-deep center-front zipper
- Set-in sleeves with minimal flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Zippered left-chest pocket with a webbing zipper pull
- Cuffs and hem trimmed with spandex
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.