Made from durable 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric, our Rio Azul Waders offer lightweight waterproof/breathable performance for the minimalist angler.
Select Size and Color
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester solid twill microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest-wear points on inside of legs
- Full elastic belt; male/female buckles on adjustable suspenders allow waders to be more cleanly worn as pants
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; internal daisy chains for tools; internal center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
Size & Fit
Your review helps us build the best products. Be the first to leave a review.