This warm recycled polyester fleece pullover jacket has a recycled polyester lining treated with DWR (durable water repellant) for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather.
Select Size and Color
- Made of polyester (70% recycled) pile fleece and lined with a mechanical stretch recycled polyester ripstop that blocks wind and moisture
- Fleece-lined shawl collar with snap front can be worn up or down
- Dolman sleeves provide plenty of room and extended range of movement
- Rib knit at cuffs and hem
- Two hand warmer pockets; one internal security chest pocket
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight805 g (28.4 oz)
- Body: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4” sherpa-pile fleece
- New Navy body: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) jacquard polka-dot-pile fleece
- Lining: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester mechanical stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.