Patagonia Men's Snowshot Jacket
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 831 g (29.3 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
All with a DWR finish.
Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.