Patagonia Men's SST Jacket
An icon among fishing shells, the H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable SST Jacket keeps you dry in wet conditions and features a host of angler-friendly details.
- Lightweight, durable and highly breathable 3-layer nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; all seams are sealed
- Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® main zipper; waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK Aquaguard zippers on handwarmer and back stash pockets
- Large bellowed chest pockets are fully taped, waterproof and set high for wading, with drop-in tippet pocket inside the left and zippered stash pocket inside the right; both chest pockets have exterior tool docks; two zippered handwarmer pockets; large back stash pocket
- Reverse StretchCoat cuffs; Y-Joint sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back; hidden rod holder; double belt loop at lower back
- Drawcord at hem; fabric at hem is mesh to allow for drainage
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoatView The Footprint Chronicles
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.