Patagonia Men's Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket
An insulated technical storm shell, built to battle everything from spindrift to sleet. Using a highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation (now with more recycled content), wrapped in a stretch H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, the Stretch Nano Storm® keeps you warm, dry and moving. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, it allows excess heat to escape
- Articulated pattern and design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood for optimal protection and visibility
- Pockets: two welted chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets, both with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two mesh internal catch-all pockets
- Welted two-way pit zippers help dump heat and are easy to use with gloves
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 576 g (20.3 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) stretch.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.