Patagonia Men's Windsweep Jacket
A super versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow.
- Built with an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- 666 g (1 lb 7.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.