Worn alone or under a wetsuit, this impact suit is made from stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with flexible foam panels for increased flotation and body protection in heavy surf. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Made with Natural RubberStretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Recycled Polyester Linings with Water-Based GlueStretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior is 100% recycled polyester, exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex; laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
Protective Padding25mm foam panels offer impact cushioning without impeding range of motion; chest panels are removable for surfers who prefer closer contact with their board
Step-In DesignZipperless design allows step-in entry through either of the two armholes
Durably BuiltFlatlock seam construction for maximum durability and comfort
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight839 g (29.6 oz)
- Body: 1.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Impact panels: 25mm EVA foam
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.