Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 36L
For extra-long days or minimalist-style overnight missions. Built to fit comfortably and close to body on long approaches.
- Perfect balance of lightweight yet durable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Classic top-loader with integrated lid makes loading gear simple
- Massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Breathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,357 g (3 lbs)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
1,357 g (2 lbs 15.9 oz)
S/M: 22.5" x 10.5" x 8"
L/XL: 24.5" x 10.5" x 8"
36L (2197 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.