For reliable warmth in frigid conditions, the R4® Yulex® Three Finger Mitts are made from 5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with a textured palm for grip, 100% external seam sealing and a fast-drying inverted microgrid interior lining. Suggested water temperatures: 38°–48° F/3°–9° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight159 g (5.6 oz)
- Main: 5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid
- Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form