Built for a full day in the backcountry, this versatile pack has a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools and back-panel access that lets you easily get to your gear while the pack is still loaded. Made with 100% recycled fabrics.
Now Offering $15 Fast Shipping
Shipping Policy Information
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days. Please keep in mind that we get backlogged during the holiday season and it could take longer. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our friendly Customer Service and we'll be glad to help.
Return & Exchange Policy
We do not set a time limit on returns, though we ask that returns for fit or color be made in a timely manner and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached. We accept both current season and discounted items for return.See FAQ's
Select Size and Color
- Made with durable recycled nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Two easy-access openings: a wide U-shaped lid and a zip-open back panel so you can access gear in a loaded pack; with a secondary compartment that holds goggles or other small items
- Spacious, dedicated compartment for snow safety tools and external helmet carry
- Adjustable sternum strap; mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waistbelt with zippered stash pockets
- Multiple carry options for skis and snowboards
- Hydration compatible
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
Weight1,191 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
- Body: 6.4-oz 420-denier 100% recycled nylon plain weave
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
1,191 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
S/M: 21.25" x 11.8" x 6.7"
L/XL:23.25" x 11.8" x 6.7"
30L (1,831 cu in)